Low Tack Masking Tape
Low Tack Masking Tape is a creped paper masking tape for applications on sensitive materials e.g anodised metals like aluminium and titanium, treated wood, coatings or other critical surfaces.
With a specially formulated adhesive, this low tack masking tape offers a less aggressive tack which prevents lifting of paint or other surface coatings.
Specially designed for those applications where a less aggressive adhesive is important. This tape can be used for most painting applications and will remove cleanly at baking temperatures of 120°C for 45 minutes.
Features & Benefits
- Specially formulated low tack adhesive properties
- Reliable paint masking, especially for example pre-painted or 2-tone projects
- Less aggressive bond ideal for delicate surfaces
- Perfect for lacquered or coated surfaces
- Use for masking anodised metals or high-energy surfaces
Please leave us your details and we will get straight back to you or call us on: 01606 596600 or drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sell Your Equipment
Please leave us your details and we will get straight back to you or call us on: 01606 596600 or drop us an email at: email@example.comPlease select a valid form.