Low Tack Masking Tape
Low Tack Masking Tape is a creped paper masking tape for applications on sensitive materials e.g anodised metals like aluminium and titanium, treated wood, coatings or other critical surfaces.
With a specially formulated adhesive, this low tack masking tape offers a less aggressive tack which prevents lifting of paint or other surface coatings.
Specially designed for those applications where a less aggressive adhesive is important. This tape can be used for most painting applications and will remove cleanly at baking temperatures of 120°C for 45 minutes.
Features & Benefits
- Specially formulated low tack adhesive properties
- Reliable paint masking, especially for example pre-painted or 2-tone projects
- Less aggressive bond ideal for delicate surfaces
- Perfect for lacquered or coated surfaces
- Use for masking anodised metals or high-energy surfaces
Prismatape UK Ltd,
Road One, Winsford Industrial Estate, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 3RW
SubscribeGet the latest news and offers
Please leave us your details and we will get straight back to you or call us on: 01606 596600 or drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sell Your Equipment
Please leave us your details and we will get straight back to you or call us on: 01606 596600 or drop us an email at: email@example.comPlease select a valid form.