Polypropylene Machine Tape – Hot Melt
Polypropylene Machine tape with a hot melt adhesive (PH74)
This Polypropylene Machine tape is a robust, resistant and reliable product, making it perfect for general packaging purposes and where reasonable strength is important. Hot melt is a resilient and durable adhesive which has a quick, strong grab as well as higher shear stretch. It will continue to perform well under constant stress.
- Medium / High Adhesion Strength.
- Good Temperature Stability.
- Long Lasting Adhesion.
- Excellent for Use on Automatic Machines
Perfect for all general packaging and box sealing applications, this tape will resist abrasion, moisture, chemicals, scuffing and will mould over edges and rough surfaces for a tight seal. With a total thickness of 42 micron, a 25 micron polypropylene film backing, and a synthetic rubber resin, solvent-free hot melt adhesive, this product is more environmentally friendly when compared to a solvent based glue
- Industry benchmark in quality box sealing tapes
- Adheres instantly to a variety of surfaces
- Good edge tear and split resistance
- Roll to roll consistency for reliable performance
- Quicker release for consistency on machine applications
Sizes Available from Stock
- 38 x 990
- 48 x 990
- 75 x 990